Weight Loss Foods That Work!


I have compiled a top five list of weight loss foods that you can consume as part of your weight loss regime. I haven't just guessed them into existence either, in fact, I did an abundance of research, (like I do with all the products I recommend) and came up with 3 slimming super foods that actually work. I have seen the top success stories, managed to stay slim myself eating these foods and so I can promote them with high regard.

How to lose weight Food No 1 #
My first weight loss food is Oats. Without sounding like Goldilocks, it's true that porridge or anything containing oats is a potent tool for weight loss.
"Oatmeal has the highest satiety ranking of any food," Our health expert says, "Unlike many other carbohydrates, oats-even the instant kind-digest slowly, so they have little impact on your blood sugar."
I mean, I always find that eating fresh vegetables is great for weight loss but it often leaves you still feeling hungry for most of the day. That is why dieting is so hard! If you start with oats in the morning and strategically place some flaxseed in there - you will find that you are naturally not inclined to snack as much.

fast weight loss, liquid diet, compare diet programs,

How to lose weight Food No.2 #
Ok, this is not a food, it is a Chinese tea but it will drop pounds off you like a rich man!
It is called - Wu Long Tea and is 100% natural which I like. This tea not only curbs your food cravings but it also speeds up your metabolism and helps you burn calories fast. Its health benefits are well documented and it has a reputation for anti - ageing and general wellness. I have bought this tea and I swear by it, it's probably the most effective drink to take with your other weight loss foods. Wu Yi Tea is amazing too, but it makes you go to the bathroom a lot... all in the name of true detox! So, if you are not looking for a serious detox, you should avoid it. I have to say, though, it does make you feel unrealistically clean inside.

How to lose weight Food No.3 #
My last food for losing weight is Grapefruit. It sounds simple but it seems that it's a grapefruit a day that keeps the tummy away! In a 2004, in a study at the Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California, researchers investigated the effect of grapefruit on weight loss and discovered that eating half a grapefruit before a meal can actually help people drop weight. The researchers studied the effect of grapefruit capsules, grapefruit juice and the real grapefruit. All three seemed to work effectively but the people who ate the real grapefruit got the best results. How it works isn't exactly known but the results speak for themselves. As an added bonus, grapefruit contains cancer-fighting compounds like liminoids and lycopene all for 39 calories!

The above suggestions are probably the best additions you could make to your other weight loss foods and regimes. If you would like some other proven products that will help with your weight loss goal, check the site. I only display products that add value to others and that actually work. I have fully researched these products and I hope I have helped you on your journey towards weight loss.
Good luck!

14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Macro-patterning And Interval Sequencing Program

Eat Stop Eat

Fat Burning Furnace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Weight Loss Chart
Support by CB Engine